有话就说,有屁就放。每个人都有自己的故事, 忆笔要欢迎你常来坐坐,大家一起分享生活中的点点滴滴。。
RSS

So L.U.C.K.Y !

WHY i'm so L.U.C.K.Y?
kena
tagged again!
This is not the first time.
If kena toto, I don't mind.. the more the better! :P
Yesterday someone informed me that i was tagged by someone.
I read through her questions.. so tough!
(Anyway, i will try my best too and reply in English which easier for you to check later.. ^^ see..! I'm so nice! :P )
Don't tag me again ler... so kesian..

Rules (as mentioned before):
No embarrassing or insulting questions can be made. Then once u receive the tag, must answer all questions and u can start tagging ppl...for example 5 persons. The person that receives the tag must post the answer in their blog and u now can create few questions to tag another 5 persons ( no repetition of ppl or questions allowed.)

Your questions + my answers:

(1) One fine morning, when you woke up.. there is a 1 million ringgit cash next to you on your bed.. what will you do with the money?
I will continue sleep again.. because i know i'm dreaming!
If wake up again, the money still there... I will slap myself.. make sure not dreaming!
If the money still there, ok lah! I will discuss with others under the same roof with me..

(2) If you are given a chance to date anyone you wish to date.. who would it be?
I wish to date someone in my dream... shhh.... :P

(3) If someone who likes you but you only wish to stay as his/her friend ask you "Do I have a chance?".. what would you answer?
I will be frank to him.. Tell him what i'm thinking as i just wish to stay as his friend.

(4) What is the most romantic thing that you have ever done?
romantic.. ?! I don't know leh... because..everything i did before also i feel romantic wor... lolx
(eh... I'm serious! :P )

(5) For ladies: Are you more attracted to bad boys or good boys?
For males: If your other half is about to go for a plastic surgery, which part of the body do you wish that they would change?
This good question should ask the boys around me... I don't know myself oo...
or maybe you can tell me??

Ok lah... finally end up here. I don't want tag people again.. because I do not wish to be so L.U.C.K.Y person again lah...

*****************************************************
alright..! my zi mui's wedding tonight! sooooo excited :P
After tonight only share with you guys...
623 Blogger's gathering... Enjoy!
everyone.. Have a nice weekend... :)

0 个脚印: