有话就说,有屁就放。每个人都有自己的故事, 忆笔要欢迎你常来坐坐,大家一起分享生活中的点点滴滴。。
RSS

working@Singapore #5

Another first day of a week, as usual dress up to go for work.But this morning i was blur when i wake up. When the time i opened my eyes, i was thinking "hey!Where am i? Why i'm here?".. omg.. i was exhausted last night....

Sorry for not updating my blog recently because i was really busy working even during weekends.
see...! Christmas decoration is up @ Singapore.. everywhere! :)

Sake Sushi, City Hall


Anyway,Thanks to Bin that brought me to City Hall on Friday night. We took some photos there and she treated me Sake Sushi at City Hall..That was nice! I love sushi..*yummy yummy* That night, i overnight at Bin's house since i was alone in the apartment. We watched Korea drama and had gal's talk until 3am :)

Indian was dancing at roadside, City Hall


The next morning (Saturday 11/11/2006), we wake up at 8.30am (don't know why we both wake up so early that morning..haha)..We had breakfast at Queenstown and took bus (double-decker..haha..If not mistaken, that was my first time..hehe..) We went Bugis famous temple.. "Kwan Im thong Cho" and both of us got the good interpretation from "Kwan Im" :)After that we walked somewhere nearby and had lunch there. Actually we planned to go Chinatown but it was raining heavily after 3pm :(

So, we took MRT to Orchard and walked around. Bin followed me back to my Apartment and I borrowed karaoke set from colleague. Bin was enjoying singing and i was enjoying reading magazine :P

At night, i was exhausted since i had been walked for whole day plus rained. I was not feeling well and i took a nap after dinner. 10pm.. started join them working at 18th floor until 3am.. it was tiring.. but i don't know why i could not sleep after back apartment at 3am. I switched on laptop and listened to radio..read novel until Zzz..

The next day,they had breakfast together but i was sleeping.Sorry! I really 'beh tahan'.. i slept until 9.15am and started work again at 10am. (crazy working life~you guys must be think that i'm 'enjoying' here..) lunch time, they went out but i decided to take a good rest in apartment...SUDDENLY my phone ringing when i was sleeping..ShiaoPeng called and asked me joined them lunch at a very nice chinese restaurant..At that time,nothing is nicer than sleeping..BUT again he called.. this time was Chin. I shouldn't reject twice calling for a lunch..So i joined them :P yeah.. really nice chinese food :)


lunch @ Soup Resto


After lunch, as usual, work work work T.T until 12...
p/s: just few pictures here.. hehe.. because all the photos in my camera not transfer to pc yet.. Coming soon... :)

3 个脚印:

Anonymous said...

So nice the restaurant....
U miss me until can't sleep ah ? It's all my false, very sry....kakakaka
The photo seems so small...can't see clearly

钪凯 said...

seems very enjoy in singapore

Anonymous said...

species~7: why i miss you? you think too much :P

钪凯: Thanks for reading my blog :) yes.. i was indeed very enjoy in Singapore although it was tiring working days.. :)