有话就说,有屁就放。每个人都有自己的故事, 忆笔要欢迎你常来坐坐,大家一起分享生活中的点点滴滴。。
RSS

working@Singapore #2

Some of them blame on me.. why I’m not writing my blog in English, because they do not understand Chinese. So, I’m using English to fulfill your satisfaction to read my post but firstly please allow me to shouted “Shame on you!”.. =P being Chinese people but don’t know Chinese at all.. sigh.. must try hard to learn.. at least know some simple words like Lilian Loi.. hehe..
Chinese is important nowadays!

Today.. my 2nd day at Singapore :) Sunday!! Working on Sunday.. damn sien.. feel like wanna go out walk walk.. but have to wake up early in the morning and started work at 9am. However, it was a very casual working day which I dressed my hot-pants with T-shirt, worked at 18th floor apartment.. hehe.. :P

I got another new user exits task today. I have to check the credits limit and pop up a message if the credits are exceeded. I had my lunch at Scotts (if not mistaken).. very nice fried dory fish + rice costs me SGD4.50. *yummy yummy*

I worked until 5.30pm and I had to go since my parents were having dinner somewhere at Orchard. So, immediately I completed my task as I could but everyone was still hard working there. Without thinking twice I went back to my apartment, took shower and ironed my clothes since I need to dress in formal by tomorrow. When I returned to 18th floor, everyone was looking at me since I already changed my dress. Someone told me: “you may go now..”.. haha.. you all are so nice man! I packed my laptop and put up some make up at washroom.

I met my dad in front of Hilton Hotel. Actually I don’t know the way from my apartment to Hilton hotel. Thanks Charlene for showing me the map :) I had my nice dinner with my parent and all the aunts and uncles from KL. Omg.. my mom bought a branded boot at ZARA costs SGD145. Shocked me!!! Since when my mom became so rich women?! (sweat >.< ) she told me that her shoes was broke and she walked around Orchard all branded shops. Finally she found THIS.. I really feel faint when I hear that.. @.@ I got to go back my apartment at 9pm since I was scared to walk alone IF all shops were almost closed at that time. On my way back, I was enjoying the scene at Orchard road (I was like walking at Bintang Walk, KL) very nice, peace and ‘feel’ safe compare to KL. I was feeling like want to shopping at that moment but many shops were getting closed. Sienzz.. Just now, colleagues visited to my apartment. They feel surprised to step into my apartment because my apartment is nicer compare to their apartment. In addition, we got swimming pool view. Hehe.. they said they dare not to swim again since Grace (my housemate) and I can view the swimming pool from our room. Haha.. team leader said my apartment rental fees are much higher compare to their apartment. AND I was wondering the red wine at the kitchen is free for us or belongs to previous occupied people here. Anyway, I feel that I’m really a lucky gal recently.. My lucky stars.. please keep staying close with me all the time…thanks *.* AND I miss you all at M'sia.. take good care all my friends! :)

yaya.. I'm staying at Far East Plaza Service Apartment located at Scotts Rd :)

4 个脚印:

Anonymous said...

Y dare not swim ? If i go swin sure atract many gals to swim together....there will be very "re nao"

-|i|i@n- said...

ops! my name is being mention here.. hahaha.. pai seh pai seh.. ^_^

erm, my chinese also ma ma tei onli lar.. hehe=P

i finish my paper alr lor..these few days wo wuliaw.. >.<

T(oo)T

Shannon said...

wei when i come back ? i wanna go sinagpore visit liao .... can let me stay at ur aprtment ?

the red wine wait for me to open one ma .... :P

EPL said...

Species: IF u swim there, sure many gals are around there..u know why? cause they never see another 'species' swimming! :P

Lilian: your english consider very good edi.. :)

Shanoon: I will back on end of this week.. hehe.. u look for grace later..