有话就说,有屁就放。每个人都有自己的故事, 忆笔要欢迎你常来坐坐,大家一起分享生活中的点点滴滴。。
RSS

working@Singapore #4

Tiring day…

Today I had done any MM user exits task and it was under testing status now. We had lunch together outside of building of the office. We went to the restaurant that we need to walk around 10 minutes from our office. Shiao Peng pass me a killing SM spec… soooo complicated and I don’t know whether I can finish it in this few days.. (Impossible!! >.< ) After work, we had our dinner together. After we put our stuff at apartment, we took MRT to “Outram” (aiyerr.. tired until I can’t remember the station name T.T ) to have our dinner together. It was so funny when 10 people went for dinner together by taking MRT. AND Kum Seng (old man) joined us for dinner! I feel pity him because he needs to walk with us and we were lost when at the exit of “Outram” MRT station. Haha…
Dinner @ Outram Park
After dinner, Grace and I took our clothes to laundry. It’s been few days we did not wash our clothes. Now, I have to wait for my clothes being ‘wash white white’ too… tired man! It’s late!! Tomorrow have to wake up early and wash my hair! >.< work =")">

1 个脚印:

Anonymous said...

ask u go pasar malam also dun wan...
yam cha u wan...haiz........