有话就说,有屁就放。每个人都有自己的故事, 忆笔要欢迎你常来坐坐,大家一起分享生活中的点点滴滴。。
RSS

Home Sweet Home ^.^

See the tall christmas tree @Takashimaya? Christmas decoration is up everywhere in Singapore since November.. But Malaysia still having Deeparaya decoration.. sigh sigh...


this pic was taking on last weekend with my best fren~BIN :)


FINALLY.. I'm back to KL.. I'm tired but nice memory flashed in my mind.. I miss the 2 weeks i spent in Singapore too.. Thanks to you guys that bring lot of nice memory to me and thanks for willing to guide and help me when i need it :) Arigato!


This week past sooooo fast.. maybe it is a busy week. Still remember Monday night i met Kisa (Zeliang's Singaporean gf) at Orchard, she brought me to have a japanese food. Then she bought me so-called 'breakfast' for the next day too..so pai seh la..She kept introduce Singapore nice and special food to me when we walked around Takashimaya. That was my 1st time met her..We never see each other before but we did have some chat in MSN before that. well.. she is a nice and talkative gal.Nice to know her.. =) BUT i forgot to take picture with her.sigh sigh..i brought camera with me!but....i'm a blur gal!! =.=


red wine session with group picture



nice beer "Hoegaarden".. I'm loving it :)


Last night,Chin bought Hoegaarden beer after dinner and we had 'gathering' at around 10pm after we packed our thing. First, we started from red wine.. (Don't know why my unit apartment got 1 bottle of red wine..let's share together before back..hehe..) Next, we continued beer + karaoke session at Jenn's apartment until 1am...


My enjoyable but tiring weeks finally ends up here...


yeah.. still got time to celebrate my little sis birthday after back... Happy Birthday Chylin! muuaaakzzzz..


Happy birthday to my dear fren too~Juliano Choong Wei Wen..which fall on the same date with my little sis & Foo Wei Meng (Woo) on 18 November... All the best! :)

0 个脚印: