有话就说,有屁就放。每个人都有自己的故事, 忆笔要欢迎你常来坐坐,大家一起分享生活中的点点滴滴。。
RSS

working@Singapore #3

Today, i wake up at 7am to wash my hair and make up. Before we meet up at taxi station at 8am, i had oat for my breakfast at apartment =)
The office was not under my expectation. Haha.. anyway, just work.. do my task as given..
Tonight, I met Bin and Yan at Takashimaya! yeah.. finally manage to meet them and had dinner together ^.^ We had a long nice chat since we didn't meet each other for quite a long time.. (hello.. zi muis.. remember our last gathering? it's looooong time ago)!!
Tired.. my tired day.. hopefully tomorrow will be another nice day! :)

p/s: Min Phey, hope you recover as soon as possible! take good care..

2 个脚印:

Anonymous said...

So nice when outstation.....many ppl find u....
"ni Jiu Hao le"

Anonymous said...

species: Both of them are working in Singapore :) zi mui mah.. must get chance to meet each other de.. ^.^